Dish Network / profanity

United States, Connecticut, Waterbury
Dish Network
I received a telephone call while I was at work on June 23, 2009. The message I received was that I was all set for hook-up of the Dish Network (everything was already paid for) and I just had to press the number 1 to confirm a time - The message said that I was also entitled to a $100.00 cash refund and I could get Disney Tickets also. I pressed the number one and was connected to a salesperson (Kevin) who asked me what I wanted to purchase. I explanined to him that I received the call about a hook up and wanted to know what time. He again asked me what I wanted to purchase. I told him I was called by Dish and told him what the message was. He in turn became very rude and told me that he did not care what the F***ing message said - did I want to buy the Dish package. I told him that he was calling a business and I did not appreciate the vulgar language and he slammed the telephone receiver down in my ear.
I am very upset by this call and the disgusting language that I had to be subjected to and I think you should stop with these misleading telephone calls. I have received other calls from the Dish Network at this telephone number and have repeatedly requested that this number be removed from the call list.

I think this reflects badly on your company that you have to resort to scam phone calls and rude salespeople.

Rosemary Callahan