Dish Network / service guy issues - lied!
Got rid of comcast... Sky high prices. Being disabled, signed up for dish, set up in late december. Guy left his gear @ my house. Called to inform him. I was tooooo nice!!!
Primary remote broke in 5 weeks. He said to call him if I had any problems and he could remedy them... That was upon leaving after set up in december. Called him up to ask for older dish remote. He said he'd drop one off within a few days. Called him again... Said he'd get back to me. Texted him 4 times... No answer.
Ordered new remote... Had to pay $20.00. If he had been straight up w / me to begin with, I would understand... That he couldn't bring older working remote. But he stringing me along. So, he lied!!!
When I said (In text) I should have thrown his gear away... He texts back saying I have the wrong person... But it's clearly his phone number... Adam [protected].
Just bad customer service on his part. And that the quality of people dish tv in pueblo, co hires!!!
Can't wait to complain more when I finish the 2 yr agreement... After hearing all the complaints.
Where is the honesty and decency anymore?? Certainly not w / adam [protected].
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service! 
- Dish Network / Dish Network EchoStar - poor business ethics
- Dish Network / Dish.com - poor service and tech support