Dish Network / service guy issues - lied!

PUEBLO CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719-250-2512

Got rid of comcast... Sky high prices. Being disabled, signed up for dish, set up in late december. Guy left his gear @ my house. Called to inform him. I was tooooo nice!!!

Primary remote broke in 5 weeks. He said to call him if I had any problems and he could remedy them... That was upon leaving after set up in december. Called him up to ask for older dish remote. He said he'd drop one off within a few days. Called him again... Said he'd get back to me. Texted him 4 times... No answer.

Ordered new remote... Had to pay $20.00. If he had been straight up w / me to begin with, I would understand... That he couldn't bring older working remote. But he stringing me along. So, he lied!!!

When I said (In text) I should have thrown his gear away... He texts back saying I have the wrong person... But it's clearly his phone number... Adam [protected].

Just bad customer service on his part. And that the quality of people dish tv in pueblo, co hires!!!

Can't wait to complain more when I finish the 2 yr agreement... After hearing all the complaints.

Where is the honesty and decency anymore?? Certainly not w / adam [protected].

Di
Feb 12, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2014

Disabled in Colo,

That's unfortunate to hear about your situation and I'd love to assist you if you could please private message me with your account number and four-digit PIN so I can review your account and see what we have going on!