Dish Network — installation
I was told when I signed up it was a free installation charge, they show up and it's $50 for every wall drop or upgrade and pay more for the wireless equipment. That was not disclose to me in my conversation with the guy I set the account up with. So I feel I was basically lied to just to get my service. It cost me $195 to just get started, so where is my free installation in $195. I would have kept my direct tv if I knew I had to pay that much just to get started.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!