Dish Network / Dish.com / cbs blackout
You have chosen the wrong day to blackout programming on CBS. The fact that you can't come to an agreement shows and reminds Americans and many others exactly how greed comes into play when it comes to the distribution of television programming.
We are now looking at all options to completely cut the cord with all satellite programming providers. We are not interested in switching providers we are going to dump dish and any other idea to use other providers.
We have ordered an OTA antenna. Once I have it installed we will be cutting the cord. Enough is enough. That fact this would happen on a prominent holiday tells us a lot about TV programmers and providers.
Shame on all of you!!!
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service! 
- Dish Network / Dish Network EchoStar - poor business ethics
- Dish Network / Dish.com - poor service and tech support