Discover Enterprises / scam

United States Review updated:

Discover Enterprises IS FAKE thanks to this site I know that for sure..thanks a lot. Me and my wife got a text one day saying that we had won a 200 hundred dollar wal-mart gift card...and it never came. We were cautious or so we thought. Yes we made the mistake of giving them all of our information because to me and my wife our prayers had been answered. Something should be done. Not only were we broke in the first place but just got a baby out of the hospital. These people are nothing but vultures praying on innocent people. urgggggh. But when we found out about this scam from this site we had to change our bank account. THANKS!!!

Comments

• Tr
      4th of May, 2010

Here is just a couple of more names for you in case they ever call...James Thompson, Amy (last name not provided), Steve Anderson, and Micheal Davis...they will all ask for your credit card information for identifaction proposes for a free $500 vocher to go to Wal-Mart and some other places...and the only thing you pay is $4.90 for shipping and handling...all these names are as you can tell are caucasion names and they are NOT...they are Indian...DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION AT ALL!!! They are so STUPID they hung up and then they called us back like 5 minutes later!!!

• Cr