Discover Card Services / refuses to obey the law
In September of 2011, I submitted to Discover Card that I needed copies of my personal information. The law states that they must provide this information to me, and that they must keep copies for ten calendar years. I am being audited, and I am physically disabled. Discover Card has refused to provide me with the information I have requested, and last week, Nov of 2011 they told me the information I requested was sent out to me on Oct 17, 2011.
The postal service in the USA delivers mail within 5 business days. I have received nothing from them, and it is now Nov 8, 2011. There is no excuse. They are afraid that they may have to get legally involved, and they are refusing to obey the law and provide me with my personal information. I suspect they may retalliate to this by increasing my interest rate, which is already too high. Their interest rates have my balance at close to 75% of my annual income already. I need help dealing with them.
More Discover Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Discover Card - dispute of charges 
- Discover Card - scam and cheating 
- Discover Card - lower payment plan scam 
- Discover Card - possible scam to get one to activate fraud protection 
- Discover Card - usurious increase in apr by discover card 
- Discover Bank - online saving
- Discover Bank - unethical dispute process
- Discover Credit Cards - terrible experience 
- Discover Card - fraud
- Discover - balance transfer