DirectBuy / RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL
OMG! This place is rude. I had heard good things about purchases, under retail prices. I wanted to check it out as a possible resource for my kitchen remodel. I proceeded to schedule a "tour" through a salesperson named John Irish. This man was so annoying. He called almost every day to ensure that I will make my appointment, know the directions there, etc.
The "visitor pass" was for a Sunday, at 11:00 AM. A family situation came up. So, I called on Saturday to tell someone and cancel. I DID NOT SPEAK TO John. This person was nice and understanding. No high pressure sales from him.
Anyway, on Monday I was back home and my twin toddler grandsons are busy and I am trying to feed them. John calls me, chews me out for not attending, as I had scheduled, and wanted to discuss what he said, "Common courtesy". WHAT?!!! I explained to this fool that I had called on Saturday. He did not get the message. I the asked why he would do this and that I was with my grandsons! He kept referring to me saying that I had stated that I would be there and did not. I told him that my family was first and he was acting like a telemarketer! He did not like that comment.
Since this event I have read much about their high-pressure sales and rude tactics. I can only state that this is so true. And I hadn't even made it to the showroom, yet!
Run away; do not walk away, from this company! I am going to contact the attorney general's office next!
More DirectBuy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour. 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract