Direct Energy / not happy with this retailer!
In the summer of 2006 my husband and I made the mistake of signing up with Direct Energy for gas and hydro. Before we signed up with them we would receive our bills every month from Niagara-on-the-Lake hydro and they were always on time. We have not received a bill in 3 months and are not happy about it at all. I called them and they said that there processing times don't match up with Niagara-on-the-Lakes billing date. The girl on the phone said that we will be getting our bills every 3 or 4 months because of this. That is not good enough. We are a young family and have a 3 month old and a 2 year old. It is important for us to get bills every month. I will never sign up with a retailer again.
More Direct Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal! 
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating! 
- Direct Energy - billing 
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas 
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner 
- Direct Energy Services - billing and processing
- Direct Energy - scam
- Direct Energy - the aeroplan points
- Direct Energy - billing gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas and electricity