Direct Axis / no response

South Africa, Paarl

This mail was sent to customer service of direct axis: I received routine electronic response . It is 6 days layer and I have not received any call or email.

Good morning

I am frustrated

I've been out of the country for two months now, trying to make contact w.r.t. my loan, in order to settle the outstanding balance. I have called the toll free number, I have called the landline number, I have sent emails. Nobody answers the phone ever. (Trust me I tried 6 times in 2 months) and it costs me, not you.

The only communication that I received was, my quarterly statement and a phonecall from my husband, telling me that he was phoned by some person telling him that no information can be emailed to me, they can only give a settlement amount over the phone, which I need to give permission for, hence the trail mail.

It seems to me that you will break your backs to get a person to sign up for the loan, but as long as you pocket the interest, the customer is the least.

Other than my monthly debit order, i made two down payments on this loan account which I don't even know whether you received it.

I want feedback by 15:00 this afternoon, and a settlement letter please.
Jun 3, 2015