Direcpath / terrible service

United States Review updated:

I have had DirecPath satellite television / DVR and internet for about twelve months. I have experienced numerous repeated problems with my TV satellite and DVR equipment and am repeatedly told by off-shore customer service that I must wait seven to ten days for a technician to visit to correct the problems. DirecPath has terrible customer and equipment service that I would avoid if given the choice!

Comments

• Bm
      Jul 12, 2011

I am another one of those people that was forced to use DirecPath as they were the only internet/cable/phone provider in my condo building. Their internet has been down at random times, I am unable to get to certain sites such as www.netflix.com (I know the site is up since I am able to reach is fine in a coffee shop across the street and on my cellphone. They don't reply to their email, and are not very helpful when you call them. Their DirectTV service was crappy too, which is probably DirectTV's fault and not theirs. They kept raising the price every few month, and then when I told them I was canceling, they said they will bring the price back down to what it was origionally. No thanks! I canceled DirectTV but still using the internet due to it being included in my association fees. Can't wait until we switch to another provider.

• Di
      Nov 18, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for your experience and appreciate your feedback. Rest assured we are committed to improving your service experience and would like to speak to you further in order to do so. Unfortunately this and other social media outlets do not provide any details from which we can use to research your account history. Please feel free to reach out to us via our online customer satisfaction survey by loging into your account and clicking ‘customer survey’ at http://my.direcpath.com/users/login. You can also email our Customer Advocacy department directly at: [protected]@direcpath.com. We look forward to talking with you soon!