Digital Landing / $200 Amazon Gift Card

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I had a very nice experience with Digital Landing.

After completing all the requirements and waiting for the period stated in the rebate form, I gave their customer service a call. I was given a case number and was told that a supervisor will get in touch with me in 24 hours.

Less than 24 hours I received a very professional email from Karina Alcone indicating that I met the requirements but they are out of the amazon gift card and should have them in few days. In less than 3 days I received another email with the 2 amazon gift cards ($100 ea). I already tried them and they work.

Mo

Comments

• St
      10th of Mar, 2009

Please do not think that you will get the $200 Amazon gift card because I am one of the victim too. I just realised digital landing has so many complaint after I subscribed the Comcast service through them. I have been calling them more than 3 weeks now. First they will give you a case number for the complaint, sounds like my complaint is going through. They got all your information including e-mail and claimed that they will send you an e-mail about the rebate. Every time I called back they gave me some excuses, either no e-mail address in their system, despite having spent 10 minutes on 3 occasions to ask them put down my e-mail address in their system), check your e-mail including spam. When I asked for Supervisor, the telephone line will cut off while transferring. Finally talked to a nicer customer service and she said there is no way to contact the supervisor because they are located in other places and there is no way to give supervisor contact number to customers. I have been promised at least 5 times of then sending e-mail to my e-mail account; each time it took about 3-5 business days, guess you know how long I have been calling them. It has been more than 2 months. There is no such Amazon gift card offer. Please do not believe what they say online. For one thing, they are very keen to get your business. Phone is answered within 2 minutes with someone at the other line eagerly to get you subscribe Comcast through them. About the rebate, forget it!

• Do
      1st of Apr, 2009

MOMO apparently works for this 'QUESTIONABLE' company. He places this one rebuttal everywhere... seemingly to stave off Floridians from seeking out and pitchforking this DIGITALANDING owner for theft.

• Wo
      6th of Aug, 2009

Has ANYONE received the rebate and does Amazon and Comcast KNOW they are messing people over? Usually the contract is with the companies in order to promote each others business. Sounds like Amazon and Comcast has a beef with DL. I wish I had done my research before ordering.

• Da
      31st of Oct, 2009

I have the bad experiance with digital landing rebate as well. it is been 10 months and several calls/emails but rebate. Be careful with false and lenghy process.

• He
      21st of Nov, 2012

I wonder if there is any way to pursue this with the assistance of a lawyer? This many people, there should be plenty who would want to take up a class action lawsuit against the company for false advertisement. Or maybe I don't know the name of the game that well?