Digital Landingnever recieved my $200 amazon gift card

P

No response, not even an email.

• Wa
    wansmile Oct 20, 2009

Quoted from above:

"No response, not even an email.
    I have never recieved my $200 amazon gift card in connection with my subscription of Comcast double play. My rebate request was sent on 09/05, 2008 along with a copy of my first cable bill. My confirmation # is [protected]. I have a copy of my request - what should I do? Thank you."

I know many people have had problems, but I think you needed to send the first 3 bills, not just the first one. If so, I am sure they will use that to justify not giving you the card.

• Lo
    lori wingard Aug 27, 2009

you are not alone! i want to get a class action lawsuit going. anyone else????? [email protected]

• Mo
    Momo Feb 18, 2009

I had a very nice experience with Digital Landing

After completing all the requirements and waiting for the period stated in the rebate form, I gave their customer service a call. I was given a case number and was told that a supervisor will get in touch with me in 24 hours.

Less than 24 hours I received a very professional email from Karina Alcone indicating that I met the requirements but they are out of the amazon gift card and should have them in few days. In less than 3 days I received another email with the 2 amazon gift cards ($100 ea). I already tried them and they work.