Diamond Resorts — fraud and harassment
In November 2016, I stayed at the Historic Powahatan Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia. The morning I checked out, they offered me a 4 day / 3 night stay for $150 - I said yes as it appeared to me a great deal.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Suffolk, VA Turns out, it was a timeshare trap where my wife and I both have to go and our newborn child cant come. Waste of $150. I will never stay at a Diamond Resort venue again, as their untrustworthy and deceptive behavior is contrary to professional.
Now, my phone and my wife's phone rings all day, every day, from Diamond Resorts harassing us to stay with them -Please stop calling!
More Diamond Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare