[Resolved] DHGate.com / order number [protected]/ [protected]

Aberdare/ RCT, United States

Dear Sir/Madam

I placed an order of 3 items on the 27/4/17 and unfortunately I have only received one item. The whole process is very concerning and I am going to seek further advice if my items do not appear by the end of this week. According to your records one item has been received, one is in transit and there other was a delivery attempt- which is not the case as nothing has been posted through the door!
Please advise further regarding my order.

Regards

N williams Pike

Email:[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Jun 15, 2017

Hi Nia!

We checked and tracked both orders however, the tracking information was not updated. We would suggest that you proceed in opening a dispute to request for a full refund.

Here's how you can open a dispute for your order:
    1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
    2) Click “Awaiting Confirm".
    3) Find the Order number and click the link "Return&Refund" at the right side of the order.
    4) Select the correct reason for dispute, evidences, preferred proposal then click CONTINUE.
    5. Once you finalize your proposal, click SUBMIT.

If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,