DHGate.com / invalid tracking code/not deliverd

dear sir

i was given online order of walkera qr y100 wifi fpv hexacopter. after that i was waiting for my parcel bt no any responce i was got from dhgate.com. then i contacted to seller of that website he said me sorry and promised me to he will send a new parcel same day. but he send the parcel in wrong country chile. again i contact him and he gave me a new tracking code but there is no any status from that website. kindly please help me this time i am so mch helpless.

thanking you
abhishek sharma

Ab
Feb 22, 2015

Comments

Mar 12, 2012
    DHGate.com - Do not waste your time and money
    dhgate.com

I got the product as promised in 5 days - Bought 2 tablets and they were really inexpensive for a reason. Piece of junk - Now I hope I can get my $300+ dollars back from them. Do Not Waste your time, If you do use a credit card and you will have a leg to stand on - Maybe???

• Da
      Aug 13, 2012
    DHGate.com - DHgate is a heaven for crooks
    Dhgate.com

DO NOT USE DHGATE IS A FRAUD .YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED I DID 6 TRANSACTIONS. I LOST MONEY AT 4 OF THEM. THANKS GOD WAS NOT A LOT 9 $200).

DHgate IS A HEAVEN FOR CROOKS.

• Ra
      Dec 20, 2012
    DHGate.com - Stay away from this website
    dhgate.com

Doesn't get any worse!! stay away from this website!! its a scam website.. they will rip you off and u will never get your order all pictures of the products are not real and they are stollen from other website

• Th
      Nov 20, 2014

I hate that company with a passion

• Th