Dubizzle Middle East Logo

Dubizzle Middle East

Having problems with Dubizzle Middle East?

Dubizzle Middle East reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 7, 2015. The latest review Abusing was posted on May 2, 2021. The latest complaint dubizzle uae was resolved on Aug 06, 2018. Dubizzle Middle East has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 74 reviews. Dubizzle Middle East has resolved 2 complaints.

Dubizzle Middle East Customer Service Contacts

11th Floor, Shatha Tower, Dubai Media City
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dubizzle Middle East Customer Service. Initial Dubizzle Middle East complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dubizzle Middle East above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dubizzle Middle East. Discuss the issues you have had with Dubizzle Middle East and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dubizzle Middle East Complaints & Reviews

Dubizzle Middle EastAbusing

Dear,
Kinldy request for your action against user who absued as attached screen shot.

Abusing

Dubizzle Middle EastAccount blocked dubizzle account in UAE

Hi, I am a dubizzle account holder more than 15 years. Today unfortunately I received email that my account is been blocked for miscategorized ad for Anchor 2.25kg milk powder in small kitchen. Since I was not able find a correct category, the ad Was put on this category. if it is not the correct category you may send email or notification to delete the Ad instead of blocking my account. It was sad to know that the account holder who is more than 15 years with dubizzle is blocked suddenly without any notification.

Apr 18, 2021

Dubizzle Middle East — Fake listing

On April 1, I got in contact with Faya Stevens through her listing in Dubizzle "Jumeirah Lake Tower...

Dubizzle Middle EastMy ads rejected I am selling furniture please help me

Please help me my ads rejected please help me I am selling furniture [protected] this my number I avery time rejected please help me

My ads rejected I am selling furniture please help me

Dubizzle Middle EastMy ads was deleted

I posted an ads and paid 258, after 2 minutes dubizell deleted my ads because of 1 word that is not acceptable.

I was not informed at all which i could edit my ads.

I fell i was robbed without reason

I want to escalate this to government entities.

If you are victimized zed also like me, please message me at +[protected]

Dubizzle Middle EastLove bird

Dear Team,
          a seller called mahmoud is selling love birds as being friendly birds, but it is not at all, when I called to explain that they are not friendly and it is a misleading info and mis selling, he refused to return back the bird, the bird has made a mess in my house, and ruined my curtains, he is fooling buyers
          he is from Egypt his mobile number is [protected]
          his address as he mentions is dubai marina .
          kindly note that he still trying to sell the other birds that he has as friendly,
          and it is false.
          I have made a complain for consumes right in dubai and they have advised to call the police.
          kindly prevent such sellers from advertising such false info, and to protect your image in front of your users.

KR

Nasser
          [protected]

Love bird
          Love bird

Dubizzle Middle EastFraud buyer

I have sold my sewing machine through dubizzle we have negotiated for price which I have put on dubizzle buyer came on 11 September 4:30 buyer check machine in working condition properly they agree to buy machine after checking it took machine home now after10days on21september 8pm calling me and talking with me unappropriately telling me machine is not working telling me they will came home to give machine want money back please help me with this fraud issue

Fraud buyer

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hello Tasneem!

I have reviewed your posting about your sale of a broken sewing machine. I'm sure you can understand that customers expect to purchase working products. If you had informed the customer that the sewing machine was broken before selling it, it would be more appropriate. In this case, I believe that the customer deserves a refund.

Thanks!

• Ta
                Tasneem Lokhandwala Sep 22, 2020

@Quannell Johnson I have not sold broken machine you have not properly read my post and buyer is not telling it is broken they are telling machine is not working which they have check in working condition at my place use for 10days after 10days of use they are unappropriately telling me to that machine is not working that is not correct what they have done in 10days how come I knw.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 22, 2020

@Tasneem Lokhandwala Hello Tasneem!

I have read your response here, but remain unconvinced. Sewing machines are designed to last a very long time, some families use the same machine for generations! I know my grandmother's sewing machine was used for almost seventy years if you would believe that! Machines like this don't suddenly break, are you sure that there was not some broken piece that you concealed from the buyer?

Aug 13, 2020

Dubizzle Middle East — Cheating not giving camera advance paid

I deal with a Canon camera he told advance amount and I send money through al Ansari exchange, now he is not...

Dubizzle Middle EastI deal with one canon camera and I paid advance to him through ansari exchange

I saw one add-in Dubizzle Canon Camera and I called him, he told me please send the amount now I will send tomorrow. But still, he is not sending and not picking the phone. Actually I borrow money from my friend. He sends his Passport Emirted ID Details. And I have Al Ansari Exchange Receipt also, he received within 10 minutes.

Dubizzle Middle EastDelivered a fake yeezy white shoes

Hi Customer Service,

I had purchased from a seller in Dubizzle a fake shoes and paid it for 1100 dirhams. I thought it was original since that I was told. When I got the Item, he delivered it to me, handed it over the box and gave him the money and he left right away since he was driving. When I looked on the shoes, I noticed that the shoes is Fake! I called him and sent him messages that I need a refund but he is ignoring me.
                Please help me and assist me with this seller!

Delivered a fake yeezy white shoes
                Delivered a fake yeezy white shoes

Dubizzle Middle EastBroken products being sold

Hi - I bought a twin door firdge from a seller Zasem ([protected]) for AED 1900 while trading my old fridge as well

He came to deliver the fridge and said to start it in an hour

when I plugged it in and now more than 20 hrs the fridge has not budged. neither the fan nor the compressor is working

He is not taking calls as well

What is suggested in such cases where the seller took the hard earned money

Dec 22, 2019

Dubizzle Middle East — dubizzle.com steal my money, careful posting ad on this site

1. I have posted car sale ad for 200 dhs and featured for 130 dhs, after 3 days it got deleted for some...

Dubizzle Middle Eastapple airpods 2

On 10th december 2019, i called Adam Khattab through dubizzle for Apple AirPods advertisement, he set the price 400 aed, i called him and met him on the same day. He said airpods is original and is in warranty. He said you can go to apple store and check the warranty. I paid him 385 aed and went to apple store. Apple staff said it is fake. And till now he has blocked me and is not returning my money. His number is [protected]

Nov 20, 2019

Dubizzle Middle East — car add. the person selling the car accepted advance payment and now he is not answering my calls to further proceed with the deal

Good morning, The is related to a car advertisment I will attach the screenshot paste the link...

Oct 17, 2019

Dubizzle Middle East — macbook pro purchase

I bought a MacBook Pro from a seller that claimed it's free of any defects or issues, after purchase I...

Sep 27, 2019

Dubizzle Middle East — real estate agent

This is regarding the Malik Properties. Prices mentioned by them on the Dubizzle are not correct. Once you go...

dubizzlebuyer

BEWARE a BUYER by the name Martin Kleye, email: [protected]@gmail.com, user name on Dubizzle: mham.mo143 is scamming sellers, new sellers telling the to email him and get paypal and then sends fraud fake paypal service emails and asks you to send him back a huge amount which is for "shipment". DO NOT FALL FOR THIS GAME BE WARNED. He also provided a fake number and when I asked to meet and that for me cash is the accepted payment method he insisted he was unable to due to his account being overseas etc. Do not ever fall for such traps by buyers on this website, there are some predators here looking out to scam people and waste your time.

Dubizzle Middle Easttotal scam - fridge sale

I purchased a fridge off a seller in Dubai on 30 June 2019.
                        The ad was for a Siemens fridge Side by Side in perfect condition. His WhatsApp number is [protected]. I paid 1800 AED in cash when he delivered to me on 6 of July. (I also bought a dishwasher and a cooker for an additional 2000 AED). He mentioned he has a shop in Al Salwa: Salwa Used Home appliances.
                        I went on holidays and when plugging the fridge last week, I realized that whilst the light is turning on and power is on the fridge is not cooling at all. I have since paid an additional 150 AED for a repair but the damages are such that there is no repair possible. the seller has ignored all of my calls and messages. His What'sapp account is unseen since a month (20 of July) and I assume he just got rid of his sim card.
                        Please can you offer support on how I can seek to have this seller reported and arrange to be refunded. Kindly keep me updated.

Dubizzle Middle Eastpets on dubizzle

Hi,

I contacted a pet agent to adopt a Maltese puppy. His phone number is [protected]. He sent me location map and asked me to come to his place to see the puppies. Before that he asked to share the number which he is sending to me as sms to identify for which puppy ad I have replied. I was in a hurry and I shared the number without reading it properly (my mobile number is+[protected]). After that, he asked me to send another number but I did not share. And he stopped talking to me saying he will give puppy to someone else since he is receiving many queries on puppies. Later I asked my friend to contact this person for puppies. But he said the puppies are in Ukraine and asked her to send 900 dhs as shipping charges by western union so that he will send puppies through air and gave her the details of shipping company which is www.ukrdelivery.com. She contacted them and asked them to contact her through email if any puppies are being registered in her name. In half an hour she got reply that the puppies are registered and asked her to send money as they are going send puppy in 3 hours from the next flight from Ukraine. She felt something fishy and checked the shipment number in their site and found invalid. These are professional fraudsters. Kindly investigate on this and block their ads so that they won't take advantages from more people. New ads are being uploaded on daily basis from the same mobile number .

Jun 29, 2019

Dubizzle Middle East — scam purchase

I purchased a washing machine off a seller named Arham early last week 23 June in Dubai. The ad was for a...