[Resolved] DHGate.com / asics trainers

China, United Kingdom

Do not buy anything from dhgate.com

I unfortunately bought a asics trainer from dhgate. The trainers arrived late, not in a box but a plastic bag. The size was incorrect, I ordered a 45 and received possibly a 42 and to make matters worse it was a counterfeit, a fake, a chinese knock-off.
I attempted to contact dhgate to return the trainers, I emailed on numerous occasions, no response. I tried finding their uk number and address - address and telephone, neither is available.
Frustratingly they then send you an email saying that despite my emails informing them of my dissatisfaction and dispute that they have released my money to the retailer because I did not dispute it. Wow!!!
I have now reported the site to various uk authorities and i'm intent on shutting the site down or at least warning others off the site.
As I said do not buy from this site or company - easier to give your money away.
Best
Ck

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2017

Hi CK1975,

We checked your order here and it has been more than 7 days that you have not opened a dispute to request for a return and refund. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'. Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,