DHGate / ordered diamonds got rhinestones

1 China Review updated:

I ordered two white gold rings set with diamonds. What I received looked NOTHING like what they had pictured and were NOT white gold, just a silvery finish and set with rhinestones NOT diamonds. escrow sided with the seller and refuses me a full refund.

DHGate
DHGate

Tr

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own educational jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i'll bet you either went through PAYPAL OR GOOGLE CHECKOUTS to pay for this GARBAGE JEWELRY?

Let me inform you and every other member who may be reading my comment, PAYPAL NOR GOOGLE CHECKOUTS GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU AS A CONSUMER SO DON'T EVER THINK THEY DO!

I suggest you call your credit card company and request a REFUND OF YOUR MONEY YOU SPENT ON THIS GARBAGE JEWELRY, BECAUSE YOU WERE LIED TO AND THAT'S CALLED "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING" WHICH IS ALSO A CRIMINAL OFFENSE IF PROSECUTED.

If you should need my FREE jewelry consulting services feel free to contact me here or at my contacts below. In the future if you'd like for me to be your new ONLINE JEWELRY RETAILER let me know, and i will assure this behavior would not be happening in my business.

Email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com