Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] / zophie2 v.s. effie 2 black smooth shoes from naturalizer
I ordered a pair of Zophie2 shoes, but what arrived in the mail was one Zophie 2 and one Effie 2. They use the same upper material but have quite different edging, stitching, bottoms and are obviously not a pair. Wonder if the person filling my order was paying any attention at all? Even a blind person could feel the difference between the two shoes. A simple run past Quality Control should have caught this mistake.
Oddly, DSW 's own website sent me here to register a complaint.
Really love the shoe but will have to buy from another supplier.
More Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] Complaints & Reviews
- DSW - Price adjustment 
- DSW - return 
- DSW Shoes - Double Charges on Credit Card
- DSW Shoes - Non-returnable products 
- DSW Shoes - Ripoff Store
- Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] - missed marked item
- Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] - wolverine, trailhead st
- Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] - unfair /unethical treatment
- Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] - inability to do online transactions
- Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] - shoes