Menu
CB Footwear Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] 225 Consumer Square, Mays Landing, NJ, 08330, US
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] company logo
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]
reviews & complaints
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] company logo

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]

225 Consumer Square, Mays Landing, NJ, 08330, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
T
3:42 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DSW - Manager

Hi I'm a frequent shopper at dsw, I purchased a pair of sneakers for my granddaughter on nov 19 through Afterpay. I went to my local dsw store last week to see why my order is still processing. I was told to give it some time. I went to dsw today to speak with the manager, first she was very dismissive, she told me to contact Afterpay for my refund. She walked away. I then proceeded to buy another pair of shoes with my Afterpay which didn't work. I tried to order them online I picked up a Size 11 crocs but online it said that size was not available at this store. I went back to the register and spoke with Jessica she tried to help as much as she could. She then called her manager back to the register, she walked passed us and went straight in the back and refuse to help. I couldn't help but to think how unprofessionally she was. I left without making any purchases and don't think I will be back. My name is Tosheka Hadrick the store I visited was located in the Mayslanding NJ consumer square plaza. I still haven't gotten a clear answer to what happened with my order, I can be reached at [protected].

Read full review of DSW