Depositphotos.com / Trial Subscription
depositphotos.com has sly way of getting some money out of you. It all seems fine and dandy when you sign up for their 7 day free trial and are directed to login to your paypal account for a invoice with $0 billing on the foot of it. However, give it a week and they'll surely pull $59 out of your paypal account or even bank account.
This scam model is based off the free-trial 30 day campaigns usually featuring supplements and health products. It can be a nightmare as per friends experiences and I'm going to avoid it by literally cancelling my paypal account and opening a new one.
More Depositphotos.com Complaints & Reviews
- Depositphotos.com - I wish I had never done a trial subscription 
- Depositphotos.com - Stay away from these scam artists
- Depositphotos.com - No access to downloads
- Depositphotos.com - Will not be volunteering any more money to them 
- Deposit Photos - Fraudulent charges to my credit card 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is a well designed scam 
- Depositphotos Inc - They will charge you every month without your knowledge
- Depositphotos.com - Skrill subscription not working 
- Depositphotos - Terrible customer service and a horrible experience 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is an online scam