Depositphotos Inc / They will charge you every month without your knowledge

Fort Lauderdale FL, United States

It was not made clear to me when I signed up that I was actually going to be paying a monthly subscription EVERY MONTH. There is also no obvious "cancel" button.
When I signed up to Depositphotos, I thought I was purchasing access for ONE MONTH. There is nothing written anywhere on the website subscribing page, on receipt and they will not send you any notification that says you are purchasing a subscription that will be renew every month, only that you get access for x number of dollars to Y number of images, per day for A MONTH.
After the first month, I did not use this service as I thought it had expired. They have charged me for 7 months for a service I did not use, $483 total. If you look on the website in the account area, there is no simple way to cancel your subscription.
There is no button to click on saying "cancel". Now, when I emailed asking to cancel my subscription, then the customer service representative told me that I had to actually click on a green circle and this was not a labelled button, it would like a regular shape to anyone.
If I had been downloading images, I can understand not getting a refund. If I actually used their service, I can understand not getting a refund. But I did not use anything from them, nor did they take any expense because of me.
I tried to contact them for refund but they refused to give my money back and I asked BBB for help.

Me