DentalPlans.com / VERY Clever Internet SCAM
1. I wanted to sign up for the Careington dental plan. DentalPlans.com came up first on Google. Their site showed Careington and asked if I wanted to join "this' plan (key word: "this"). I clicked on it, gave all my info including my credit card number.
2. When I finished entering my CC number and hit the process button, an error message came up: A technical error has occured and we cannot process your credit card (something along those lines).
3. My card WAS processed, I found out. It was for DentalPlans.com, NOT Careington Denal Plan.
4. You will not be able to reach them using their contact phone number. It only allows you to contact someone if you know a specific name and use their automated alphabetical directory. In other words, you will NOT be able to reach a receptionist or an operator.
5. I reached them via "Live Chat." When I typed they were in big trouble, Andrea immediately called me, sounding very nervous, and said right away they would refund my credit card.
6. TOO LATE for them. Both Careing Dental Plans and myself are going to follow this through to the end.
More DentalPlans.com Complaints & Reviews
- DentalPlans.com - Scam 
- DentalPlans.com - Scam on automatic renewal! 
- DentalPlans.com - Untruthful Information 
- DentalPlans.com - Bogus Service 
- DentalPlans.com - Scam Fraud
- DentalPlans.com - 1dental.com carrington
- www.dentalplans.com - dental discount plan
- Dentalplans.com - Porcelain crown with high noble metal
- DentalPlans.com - Cancelation 
- DentalPlans.com - unauthorized change