DentalPlans.com / VERY Clever Internet SCAM

1 8100 S.W. 10th Street, Suite #2000, Plantation FL 33324, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866)815-6966

1. I wanted to sign up for the Careington dental plan. DentalPlans.com came up first on Google. Their site showed Careington and asked if I wanted to join "this' plan (key word: "this"). I clicked on it, gave all my info including my credit card number.
2. When I finished entering my CC number and hit the process button, an error message came up: A technical error has occured and we cannot process your credit card (something along those lines).
3. My card WAS processed, I found out. It was for DentalPlans.com, NOT Careington Denal Plan.
4. You will not be able to reach them using their contact phone number. It only allows you to contact someone if you know a specific name and use their automated alphabetical directory. In other words, you will NOT be able to reach a receptionist or an operator.
5. I reached them via "Live Chat." When I typed they were in big trouble, Andrea immediately called me, sounding very nervous, and said right away they would refund my credit card.
6. TOO LATE for them. Both Careing Dental Plans and myself are going to follow this through to the end.

Comments

• De
      22nd of Nov, 2010

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding regarding the Careington discount dental plan you purchased through us. After reviewing your account, I can confirm your credit card was immediately refunded in full, per your request.

We hope you will consider us in the future for your discount dental plan needs. For over 12 years, our company has been trusted by more than 30 discount dental plan networks, including Careington, Aetna, Cigna and others to market their plans on our website and we are proud of our A+ rating with the BetterBusinessBureu.
    Feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-494-9294, Monday through Friday from 8 am – 6 pm CST, if you have any additional questions