Dental Works Chapel Hill Mall, Akron, OH — wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time
I was scheduled at 12:00 noon, for a cleaning, xrays and exam. When I arrived, I was told that my name was not on the LIST for cleaning. They told me that there was an opening at 1:00pm, I said lets go ahead and take the xrays, when I was to go back for the exam, there was no room available, So I said that I would be back at 1:00 pm. When I arrived at 12:40 pm, they said that they would let them know that I was there. At about 1:20 pm I finally got up and asked if it would be much longer. They said they were cleaning the room. Another 10 min, had passed, when I got up again. By this time I had other places I had to be. They again said that they were cleaning the room. I am so angry I cannot stay. I rescheduled. I just hope this never happens again. Or I will choose another dentist to go to. I have been with Dental Works many years and have not had any complaints. What is wrong with this office????
More Dental Works Chapel Hill Mall, Akron, OH Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- Dental Works - negligent dentist
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- Dental Works - lanced tooth x ray