Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice / fraud to bank of america as of services completed

1 Columbia, United States

This Dental Practice made charges to the Bank of America with fraud statements and charges of service that was not completed. Went in with a loose bridge and the dentist cracked it in half trying to remove it to recement it. Then gave an injection to have a new bridge made (Dr. Barrows), and hit my lingual nerve which I had to take medication to hope that the nerve injury was only temporary. Then they said I needed a root canal to be able to have a new bridge, had it half way completed, and then I felt these people were NOT TRUSTWORTHY TO CONTINUE...Went too another dentist to have the work completed and I am still fighting with Dental One. This operation is run like a car dealership...tries to have services done that are not needed, and in the process of turning to their insurer which is located in Florida, it took 5 months to get an answer from them...the whole operation is truly a JOKE...I am now turning the whole thing over to go to small claims court where someone will have to appear and answer to my allegations.

Ju