Delta Airlines / delta airlines - lisa gordon georgia & mississippi complaints & reviews - con artisit selling delta companion pass

1 407 West Hills BlvdJackson, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3052976392

Below is Related to a SCAM / SPOOF problem I had with a person
Lisa Gordon
407 West Hills Blvd
Jackson, Mississippi MS
[protected] or [protected]

I posted on CL that I would be willing to pay for travel if anyone had tickets or miles to sell me

I was contacted by Lisa Gordon phone number [protected] [protected] the next day who was wispering and said she was on her lunch break and works for Delta airlines and could sell me 5 tickets round trip for 800.00 under their companion pass program. She said she would be doing it under her personal employee discount program so I had to pay her directly as she had to lay out the money personally to book it.

She said it cost her 25.00 to book each ticket and the rest she would keep for herself using her points or employee discounts. She asked for all the money upfront via western union which I told her was not possible and we talked on the the phone personally and text back and forth for a few hous about before agreeing on 350.00 up front and the rest when I got the tickets in my hand.

I offered to drive to Jackson from Atlanta to get the tickets and pay personally but she refused that idea.

After I sent the 350.00 she said she was working on priinting the tickets and very believably asked me for flight preferences etc. She sent me a text picture of what looked like my ticket at first look and I was happy and relieved to get something concrete finallly.

She then told me that she could help me with car rental and hotel also under their reward program. I could get a car rental for my entire trip and hotel stays and she quoted me a price she could take for that extra service. It of course was an extremely fair price and I accepted.

At the end of all day texting and calling back and forth she said she was "clocking out" and going to USPS to mail me the package which contained my flight tickets, rental car, hotel and meal vouchers and that I needed to pay the balance by morning.

She sent the second picture at that time of what looked like a USPS filled out express form with her name and address and mine making it look like the package was sent to me that night. She then texted me for a few hours about how upset she was that I would not pay her immediately the balance of the money and insisted that I pay by morning or she would cancel everything.

She said many times she did not want to get fired over "helping me" . I said I would be happy to pay with I got 100% firm verifyable proof the tickets were booked - I asked if I could call into customer service and verify the booking and she said that would get her fired.

The second picture of the shipping receipt did not contain the tracking number or proof of payment - just the filled out information on the form and I did ask her several times for tracking again for validity.

She was fairly well spoken on the phone and really had her game down - she pre looked up hotel information before I talked with her and as she "sold me" on hotel packages did know a little about where i wanted to go and stay making it seem very believable. TEXTING she wrote in terrible broken english which was the first and immediate GUARD UP I had that this was a scam - I just couldn't see any real Delta representative writing that poorly.

Laying in bed later that night my husband and I were looking at the two images she sent me that day - first the delta ticket with my name on it and the second the USPS Express form. The ticket at closer look was an exact duplicate of one we found on google images - same gate, same flight, same confirmation number - exactly the same. Just the name, date and flight number and departure time changed. All else exactly like the one from google images. THEN I really knew this was a total scam.

We texting more that night about her demands for payment and my insisting on concrete evidence leaving it for the night. She said the stress and hassle was not worth it and she just wanted to refund the entire transaction and cancel - which of course she knew I didn'nt want to do.

This morning she contact me again - all via text to say she was off that day but could get some more proof from a friend there and was willing to send me her badge picture - so playing along I did send. The badge picture she sent was just a generic back side of a luggage tag looking "badge" that just said Delta Crew - no name or anything.

I am out 350.00 western union fee of 27.00 and learning lesson - not to mention getting my hopes up for a trip that really REALLY meant a lot to me just to have it crushed.

I hope this helps someone else not get taken for a ride - if its too good to be true, it probably IS just that.

At
May 20, 2013

Comments

• Da
      12th of Jun, 2013

Contact Delta Human Resource or Legal department as selling buddy passes is illegal.