Delta Airlines / bad service
Delta Airlines will not honor me my $1300 credit because they say it has already expired. I was not aware of the expiration of my credit nor did I receive any information regarding the stipulations of credit for a canceled flight.
I purchased a ticket last August for the end of October 2009, I canceled the flight due to medical issues. They wouldn't refund my money and said I have credit for one year. I was under the impression that credit started from when the flight was suppose to fly out, which again was in October 2009.
Now ready to travel again, I call up Delta to check in on this credit. They tell me it was already canceled! They said the year credit actually started when the ticket was purchased, which was August 17, 2009. So, when I called them it had been 1 week expired. I tried explaining my situation and they wouldn't even budge. Also come to find out that I would have had to have flown within that year. I was also under the impression that if I had purchased a ticket within that time frame I could fly when ever. So, they tell me no and there is nothing else they can do. The credit expired!
I say bogus! Credit is credit and I should be able to use that credit when ever I want! It's not like I'm inquiring about it years later, honestly it was a week and I thought I still had two months.
Thanks for nothing Delta Airlines! You Suck!
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence