Delta Airlines / york galland

United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone:
I was flying Delta coach. My knees were cramped. I was sitting behind a guy who had his seat reclined--turns out his name was York Galland. He saw my discomfort and immediately put his seat forward. Seeing that I was a big guy, he gave me some really helpful "secrets" on how to upgrade to first class for almost nothing! Thanks York. Delta, space your seats better!

Comments

Ri
  14th of Oct, 2008
If you want the extra room, sure you need to fly first class on most carriers. There are a few airlines that give you more room.
Ca
  14th of Oct, 2008
It is so irritating to have someone lean back, and you see that the back of their head is right if front of you. What I have seen is that not all seats are adjusted the same, or some seats are "broken" to lean back more. In any case, I am the lucky one that gets in back of those seats more than not. In those situations, it is nice to have someone
Gr
  16th of Oct, 2008
Delta does not do a good enough job of checking "broken seats", seats that lean back too far. My irritation goes off the charts when this happens to me.
Su
  20th of Oct, 2008
I also seem to always sit behind someone with a "broken seat", a seat that leans back to far. It would be nice if they paid more attention to that.
Bo
  30th of Oct, 2008
Maybe these are the things that made them merge with Northwest. Maybe Northwest can turn them around.
Do
  31st of Oct, 2008
I fly Northwest when ever I get the chance. I hope Delta doesn't destroy Northwest.
Fa
  20th of Feb, 2009
I am 6 foot tall and weigh 195, kinda of average for a guy. Most people would not call my huge but I don't fit in airline seats anymore. It would be nice to fly first class, but I don't have that kind of money. Did they make everything smaller in planes these days?

Delta Air Lines Logo Delta Air Lines