Delta Airlines / york galland

Phone:

I was flying Delta coach. My knees were cramped. I was sitting behind a guy who had his seat reclined--turns out his name was York Galland. He saw my discomfort and immediately put his seat forward. Seeing that I was a big guy, he gave me some really helpful "secrets" on how to upgrade to first class for almost nothing! Thanks York. Delta, space your seats better!

Comments

• Ri
      14th of Oct, 2008

If you want the extra room, sure you need to fly first class on most carriers. There are a few airlines that give you more room.

• Ca
      14th of Oct, 2008

It is so irritating to have someone lean back, and you see that the back of their head is right if front of you. What I have seen is that not all seats are adjusted the same, or some seats are "broken" to lean back more. In any case, I am the lucky one that gets in back of those seats more than not. In those situations, it is nice to have someone

• Gr
      16th of Oct, 2008

Delta does not do a good enough job of checking "broken seats", seats that lean back too far. My irritation goes off the charts when this happens to me.

• Su
      20th of Oct, 2008

I also seem to always sit behind someone with a "broken seat", a seat that leans back to far. It would be nice if they paid more attention to that.

• Bo
      30th of Oct, 2008

Maybe these are the things that made them merge with Northwest. Maybe Northwest can turn them around.

• Do
      31st of Oct, 2008

I fly Northwest when ever I get the chance. I hope Delta doesn't destroy Northwest.

• Fa
      20th of Feb, 2009

I am 6 foot tall and weigh 195, kinda of average for a guy. Most people would not call my huge but I don't fit in airline seats anymore. It would be nice to fly first class, but I don't have that kind of money. Did they make everything smaller in planes these days?