Delta Airlines / Un-professional behavior
I traveled through Delta airlines last night from Atlanta to Houston. I was booked on DL-5871 (Scheduled departure 925pm). I checked in around 755PM.
I asked the lady over the check-in counter if I can get earlier flight as DL5871 was delayed. She told that its too close to check in with earlier flight as it was too close of the flight (DL57-Sch departure 650pm) departure and she cannot put me on stand by list.
I checked in with DL5871 and proceed to gate. Later I realized DL57 is still to depart. I went to the gate and that flight was even delayed and eventually departed at 9pm. I boarded on that flight. When arrived at Houston, I put the baggage claim and he told it will be delivered in the morning.
I waited till 11am and when nothing was arrived I looked for the status. To my surprise, there was no information available. I called the help desk number and the person picked up the phone told that my bag has just arrived!!! which is 1020am.
Here is the trouble started. When I asked why my bag did not come with the flight it suppose to be, he had no definite answer. Rather than apologize he gave me an attitude as if he is doing me favor by telling that ATLEAST my bag has arrived and I should be thankful for that.
I asked him about the reasons of delays, he said there is a end less list. I asked when I can know the real reasons, he told me to call again tomorrow if they actually can find any!!!
I am really dis-appointed with the customer care behavior and attitude shown toward passenger. Firstly we got flight delayed, then my bag did not arrive in time and then we have to deal with such non professional behavior of customer care service.
I would request you to look into the matter and let me know the actual reasons for delay. I would also like to put a written compliant against the person who attended the call and gave non-professional answer and did not show any courtesy.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - Selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta - Delta Skymiles Redemption 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Airlines - Skymiles reinstatement policy 
- Delta Airlines - unethical and fraudulent behavior 
- Delta Air Lines - items taken out of my luggage on my return flight from pdx 
- Delta Airlines - would not offer a bereavement discount 
- Delta Air Lines - laptop stolen
- Delta Air Lines - seafood 3 boxes