Dell - Vastro / no proper functioniung of microsoft vista

1 India Review updated:

Thsi system we havee purchase one month back.
Within few days of installation your servicee engineer Sylesh visited the system asnd addjusted the internet options. Sincee then we are unable to access the broad band connection properly.
We have made several calls to your service center but no action has been taken from your side.
Recently all the documents in my documents in drive C vanished
In Paint Text is not comming.
CD is not accessable either for reading or for recording.
Frequently system is hanging
There are no hard disk partitions.

Set right the issues mentioned above immediatly.

Comments

• Ra
      18th of Nov, 2007

The dell service is very bad. They have recruited under qualified people for the service job and the quality of service is very poor.

• Qu
      28th of Dec, 2007

Spot on... Dell's customer service is apalling. Very incompetent staff. Took me about 3 months to sort out an issue with them delivering the wrong printer. They are very reluctant to forward calls to senior staff but eventually I got through to their customer care department who took swift action. Highly recommend you speak to their Customer Care.

• Ro
      31st of Jan, 2008

We have been a happy Co. with Dell units.

We have a car club for 40 years. We made our club a charty club to help little children, with ony medecal things that are bad. The familys need help also. So we have a show one a year and ALL funds to to the person we listed to help. I would like to know if we could ask you for some help. We get things from companys and we post ther name as much as we can all over New Jersey. The show will bring in around 5,000.00 People. I think it would be a good time for Dell to set up a vender stand for us too.

My Phone # 973-418-6221 Or E-Mail rgrimal@aol.com

Robert Grimal

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2009

DO NOT BUY DELL!!! YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY...TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. You are a NUMBER only and will get the royal run around. Promises made...NOT kept! Terrible experince with VISTA...Run fast if you hear the words DELL or VISTA!!! People tried to warn me not to purchase a Dell product...I should have listened to them. I now work FREE for Dell..everytime my computer has problems - which is at least once a week, (slow, disconnect from internet, programs do not run, etc.) I am then "trouble shooting the problem on MY TIME (after being connected to at least 4 or 5 "supervisors") I spend HOURS on the computer and telephone with so-called Dell "techs" tring to "fix" the problems Vista couses. New computer-Dell will not stand by their product. They will not replace Vista with an operating system that works. I paid over 2, 000.00 for this piece of CRAP!
    Dell should be ashamed of themselves...they have created a company without a soul.

• Ro
      11th of Nov, 2009

Well...at least it's nice to read something that is grammatically correct. I was beginning to wonder if this site was a terrorist site designed to look like dumb Americans who can speak English trying to degrade Microsoft and Dell, but at least this last complaint is coherent. And...I agree. I bought a Dell Studio and installed Microsoft Vista 64, why the 4 is below the text line is weird to me, but I digress, anyway...I think it's the worst decision I ever made. I've been using PC's since the IBM PC, then IBM PC XT and IBM AT. Significant improvements in hard drives, RAM and obviously when the internet came along, the speed in the internet. But of all the computers I ever had, they were slower mind you, but they worked. My Dell with Windows Vista has been the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a PC. Disruptive pop-ups, programs just suddenly not working, changes in MS Office that offer so much flexibility that you can't figure out how to do the things that used to be simple. What a bunch of crap! I used to make videos on an AMIGO (Formerly Commodore) 15 years ago and had better success, though admittedly slightly less artistic appeal, than I do today with Pinnacle Studio 12 on a Dell with Microsoft Vista. I think something happened with the groups from Microsoft and the Developers of Pinnacle. They used to work well together to ensure the product worked well, but with Windows Vista 64, it seems a lot was over-looked, and still no one is caring, working to resolve the issues because for the last 8 months I still get the same error message saying Microsoft will look for a resolution and notify when they find something. Hmmm...no response from Microsoft in over a year now. I used to love Microsoft and Dell, they had good people working hard to find solutions, but now it seems that they just want to sell the next version of software and don't care about those of us trying to make a living with the crap they sold us yesterday.