Dell Services Corporate Headquarters — xps laptop computer
I bought a Dell XPS laptop computer back in November. I received this computer in just before Thanksgiving and it was broken. I spoke with a Dell computer support and they could not fix the problem with the Wifi connection and ordered me a replacement computer. The replacement computer had the same issue so I contacted Dell back and told them I am returning both computer and accessories back to Dell and do not wish to purchase a different computer. Both computers/accessories were returned late December. To this day they keep calling and sending me a bill for a computer I do not have. I spoke with three different customer service representatives just last Friday, Jan. 17th who could not help me resolve this. Today, I returned the bill they sent me along with proof of documents showing returning the computers. (case# [protected]).
It's really too bad Dell there are so many issues with complaints as I have never had this issue with the laptop I bought from your company a few years back. You've lost my trust.
More Dell Services Corporate Headquarters Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!