Dell Services Corporate Headquartersxps laptop computer

I bought a Dell XPS laptop computer back in November. I received this computer in just before Thanksgiving and it was broken. I spoke with a Dell computer support and they could not fix the problem with the Wifi connection and ordered me a replacement computer. The replacement computer had the same issue so I contacted Dell back and told them I am returning both computer and accessories back to Dell and do not wish to purchase a different computer. Both computers/accessories were returned late December. To this day they keep calling and sending me a bill for a computer I do not have. I spoke with three different customer service representatives just last Friday, Jan. 17th who could not help me resolve this. Today, I returned the bill they sent me along with proof of documents showing returning the computers. (case# [protected]).
It's really too bad Dell there are so many issues with complaints as I have never had this issue with the laptop I bought from your company a few years back. You've lost my trust.

Ac