Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop — abject customer service
I am 90 years old and bought a Dell inspiron 15 laptop on June 28, 2013. After several months of use it stopped working. As can happen with a 90 year old man, I lost track of time. When I took it to Best Buy on June 29, 2014, I was told the warranty had expired by one day. After making several phone calls to polite and courteous foreigners, I was told no one at Dell can resolve this issue without me paying for another warranty, which would amount to the same price of a new computer. I am saddened by the lack of understanding and empathy in helping me with my issue. One of the lessons I have learned over my long life is not to spend my money at a business which is unable or unwilling to help you. I cannot imagine to many American companies that would fail to come to some solution for an issue which is outside the warranty by one day. I realize I do not have many days or years ahead of me. But my advice to those of you who do: buy computers from Apple or even Acer.
More Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!
- DELL - latitude e6410