Dell Financial Services / credit reporting
I have been a Dell Business and personal account holder for over three years now.
My Business account with Dell Financial Services has always had a credit limit of $10k. The highest balance I have ever had on this account was $4k. I have always made at least minimum payments on this account with NO LATE PAYMENTS.
Yet, I noted two billing cycles ago that my credit limit had been reduced to my current balance. On the current bill, DFS shows that, although I have continued to pay the minimums on time, that I am now "over my credit limit as adjusted based on my credit report."
I was told I should contact the credit reporting agency. After much frustration on the phone with someone who spoke broken English, I am at my wits end.
Although I NEVER exceeded my credit balance, have not had any new charges in months, and have always paid on time, DFS is now reporting me as "above my credit limit."
I will NEVER buy another Dell product. Closing and paying off these two accounts.
Be VERY CAREFUL in dealing with DFS (Dell Financial Services)...they are up to no good!!!
More Dell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- [Resolved] Dell - catalog order denied! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works 
- Dell - service contract
- Dell - new purchase of xps 8930 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212