DELLfalse advertisement

Order number [protected]
On 11-22-2018 AT 6:12 pm EST I purchased 3 Inspiron 11 3000 at the advertised cost of $119.99 per system. When I printed the receipt I noticed the price I was charged was considerably higher than it should have been. Being a customer of Dell for years I assumed this was simply and error and sent an email to ask that it be corrected.

The email I received back from customer support told me they could not reimburse the total amount of the difference between the advertised price and what I had been charged but they would happily give me a $25.00 credit.

I contacted customer service by phone. I was told the advertised price applied if I was purchasing only one system.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Sand Springs, OK If I wanted more than one system I would be charged more per system. There was no mention of this condition on the advertisement nor in the famous fine print. Further I was unable to cancel the order because it had already shipped. The sleeves I ordered have shipped but the systems have not . Cancel them now. I will return the sleeves if they arrive.

I have never had this kind of treatment from Dell in the past. I have no idea what has happened to the company. My puny purchase will mean nothing to the bottom line of the company and the absence of customer service after the sale will continue to be nonexistent. Regardless, I shall debug my residence of all things Dell and seek systems from Dell competitors. Then pass the word to family and friends to keep them from falling prey to this kind of deception.

Cancel all orders