Dell Dimension E520 / what a ripoff!
Dell Sucks! Within the last two months I purchased THREE Dell computers – one for me, one for my son Ryan, and one for my son Brandon. Ryan’s computer was a little slower than he wanted so he offered to pay for the upgrade. He called Dell and Customer Rep L. May told him he would have to pay 15% for a restocking fee and shipping charges to return all three packages (the monitor, the speakers, and the tower). When he explained everything was good except for the tower, she said it didn’t matter. To return the tower he has to return the three pkgs to three separate addresses AND pay about $165 in restocking fees.
What a ripoff! Dell Sucks!
More Dell Dimension E520 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212 
- Dell - service tag 11w1b02 ref. number 964469643 
- Dell - all in one 3000 
- Dell - I am complaining about dell repair service again 
- Dell - pc