Dell / dell inspiron warranty
I had my dell inspiron repaired last year. Your service request
Sr#: [protected] I was very happy with the service and the price. However I have started receiving, relentless, harassing calls from an off shore location to buy a warranty. I have told them I am on a do not call list. I told them I was not interested. I told them not to call back. This started in january 2017 and I am receiving multiple calls several times a day. Twenty minutes apart. I have blocked some of the numbers for example I had 16 blocked calls on 1/17/17 from 10:03 am through 6:52pm. I am reporting violation to the do not call list as well as the indiana attorney general office as harassment. Please remove [protected] from your robo call list asap. I also reported it to your manager in technical support anita nathawat: and asked her to forward to the department who would be able to stop the calls. No response.
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!