Dell Computers / bad customer service
Upon my return from the Middle East, I bought a new Dell Computer and printer. Later, I ordered four computer ink cartridges from Dell and paid almost $100 for them. Several months later when I needed to replace an empty cartridge, I discovered that two of the ink cartridges contained no ink whatsoever.
October 31, 2008: I called Dell to have the defective cartridges replaced and was told I had to buy two new ink cartridges and was told that Customer Service would credit my charge card for the defective / empty ones.
When my call was finally transferred to Customer Service, I was told, Sorry, our replacement policy for product defects is good for only 21 days after the original purchase.
I asked to speak to a Manager and was placed on hold in excess of one hour. I finally gave up.
Dells quality control and Customer Service is extremely ineffective and very, very poor. I expected better of Dell.
More Dell Computers Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works 
- Dell - service contract
- Dell - new purchase of xps 8930 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212 
- Dell - service tag 11w1b02 ref. number 964469643