Dell Computer Corporation / fraud and scam
What a disappointment. My dell battery now needs to be completely replaced after a mere 13 months of service. Even worse, the battery stopped providing reliable power without being plugged in only a couple months in to owning my computer. It'll now cost me about $150 to replace this piece of crap with another one just like it. If actually want a halfway DECENT batter, it's going to run me $300.
To anyone thinking about purchasing a middle-of-the-road model Dell laptop, I'd advise you to do your research on what batter you're getting and insist it come with a proven performer that won't crap out after a year like mine did.
More Dell Computer Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- [Resolved] Dell - catalog order denied! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works 
- Dell - service contract
- Dell - new purchase of xps 8930 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212