Dell Computer Corporationillegal charges to credit card

Dell sales representative Daniel Parker promised me that my shipment would go out FEDEX next day air. He was advised that he did not have authorization to charge my account and place the order unless it would arrive in two days. He sent the order UPS ground and did not have authorization to place the order. He did this fraudulently. After spending 10 hours on the phone with Dell Financial and Dell customer care they would not take any action on this. Several times I was hung up on, was on very extended hold times and Dell Financial refused to file fraud charges against Daniel Parker who illegally charged my account. I asked to speak with the executives at Dell and was refused. A Dell Financial Manager Jose at the Texas office refused to speak with me and advised his representative not to file fraud charges. They would not expedite shipping of my order, cancel it, and would not refund my money. It is illegal for any person to place charges on my credit card without my authorization. Dell also, committed fraud by not notifying me via email that an order had been placed, would be shipped UPS ground without my authorization to hide the fact that an illegal order and charges to my credit card had been placed. I will not get these items in time for Christmas and had clearly not authorized this order. My billable rate with IBM as a software engineer would be $200.00 per hour if I had not become disabled and on IBM disability. They also, committed fraud against a disabled person and violated federal disability laws, have caused me additional medical problems and have mistreated me.

Comments

• Tc
      Dec 24, 2008

Don't get so mad... Yes, it was a bad situation to do to you, but can be simply remedied.

Just cancel your order, Dell doesn't charge your account or your credit card until the order actually ships, so you can cancel any time while the order is in production and you won't be charged.

You can cancel the order on the phone or online.