DELL — scam and rip off
I returned a laptop to del computers for a repair under warranty on the 4/3/2009. I was informed by a dell advisor that the laptop would be repaired under warranty, I also received an email wich stated that a fully functional laptop would b returned in 7 tp 10 working days. on the 12/03/2009 I was contacted by a dell operative that a charge of £287.00 would be required, when I commented on this he reduced the figure to £170.00, I stillwas not happy with this so I was old a cusomer service advisor would telephone me the next day. The customer advisor telephond meon the13/03/2009 to tell me everything I had been told the day before and with no new offer and did ot try to help me in any way. As a concequence of this the laptop is being returned unrepaired; I would not recomend Dell comuters to anyone following this episode and feel the customer service is zero, all they are interested in is selling poo er quality hardware.
More DELL Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!