Del Taco / rude and rushed service

Riverside, CA, United States Review updated:

I am writing this because I had an unpleasant visit tonight. I had gone through the drive through and the girl taking my order was rude and seemed to rush me when I was ordering so I was already unsure about my food being right. But when I got to the window there was no greeting or anything and I could see other crew in the back just sitting there. So I gave my card and asked if I could add another taco cause I knew I would still be a little hungry with just one and they did with an attitude. So I get my order, I try to check the bags quick because I already felt rushed in the first place and I asked is this all and the guy said "yeah that's everything". But by the time I got home and was settled in they forgot the other taco I originally ordered and paid for. Personally it's just a 1$ so it's not worth the hassle of writing this especially if the customer service was good but since it wasn't I need to address that this location needs to be revised and managers acknowledge the importance of customer service to the crew. This store will not succeed if the crew and managers continue these bad habits of rushing customers and not being kind and courteous to who actually puts the money in their pockets. Respect and kindness goes a long way so please enforce it throughout this store.

Del Taco

Ha
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      19th of May, 2017

I have to agree, the drive-thru is for people who know what they want and aren't trying to add on to their orders at the last minute, thus slowing down the process for everyone. That is certainly NOT fair to the customers behind you.

• Co
      21st of May, 2017

I'm sorry. I'm a stupid, pimple faced little boy who likes to make fun of everyone every chance I have because my mother and father liked having sex with me. It really screwed me up because I liked it. And now I can't get a job or a girlfriend. Or maybe a boyfriend? I don't know. I'm still confused about that. Now I feel like if I judge other people and make them feel bad, I can feel better about myself.

12th of Nov, 2017