Defy / defy stove and hob 600u

1 Roodepoort, South Africa

Good morning all Defy users..
Be aware of there products and after-sales service.
I replaced my Defy stove and hob on the 3/03/2013 as my old one was starting to give problems after 18 years plus.
As i have been brought up with there product from a young age I decided to replace it with the same good NAME!! (Defy)
After 3 months " Dated 16/5/2013 " of installation it started giving problems.
A week or two later i was talking with a friend of mine who was having and still having the same problems.
I called the supplier @ Game clear water whom refered me to Defy SA customer care. I had no joy with Defy's after sales service and then took other action and refused to pay the supplyer Game.
Game then came and deliverd a new stove witch i had to get a electricion to remove the old one and install the new one at my cost!!
After 3 months it started to give the same problems as before. Friday 11/11/2016 the stove element bernt and triped my earth leakeg.
To day i have been on the phone and made numerace calls.
My last call now was with Jan Van Syl whome has now referd me to his seinior. I have had no joy with him and has referd me to his senior Hendrick Barnard and his phone duse not get answerd...
Can eany one PLEASE advise me on what steps to take now as am at my end with Defy.
Cold meals from now on!!!
T Haywood
[protected]
My freaind with same head ache.
G Dixon.