Debt to Wealth / advertising fraud

new world media debt to wealth
Phone: 203-255-2192
I asked for my money back because I lost my job and they said that it is over the 30 days, but I have seen on TV and the internet tehm advertising that I could take up to year to be satisfied and if not they would give me my money back plus another $39.99 back. I saw that I was billed $89.99 and they said I couldn't give it back, I haven't even opened it yet, and that they would charge me four more times that amount.
They were so rude on the phone to boot. It was the most unpleasant experience I've had ever dealing with a company. I would appreciate anybody who has had this problem with them, to call me directly. [protected]. The more unsatisfied people I get on a list, the better my case will be against them. This should not happen in business and if it does, people like this shouldn't be in business. Karen

A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
I had similar situation but I cancelled the order before 30 days trial. They gave me a Return number to return the package with. I read the return policy and it did say that the Return number will be cancelled if they don't receive the package back in 15 days. I didn't think much about it and by the time I got back from vacation, it was 3 days late. So I called the Return Dept and wanted to make sure the Return number was still valid. Surely the guy, Keith, said it was expired so I have to keep the program and they will charge me monthly payment. But he would be "nice" to offer me a one time payment with lower amount, I think he said 459 or something. There's no way I can afford that so I told him I'll send the package back, no matter what, I'm not gonna pay for it. He said they wouldn't take it and he denied my request to talk to a supervisor, then he hung up on me eventually. Long story short, I called my bank and cancelled my card right away so they can't charge me further. I'm sure they will send me bills and even forward it to a collection company.

I'm at the point of applying for refinance for my mortgage. I'm worried that this will make great harm to my "hard-earned" credit score. I've sent back the package today but have a feeling they will send it back and I'll be stuck with it, same as the poor fellows out there with same complaints about this product. Any suggestions??
N  1st of Apr, 2011 by

Debt to Wealth - stolen money

$30.00 was charged to my bank account without my permission. I don't even know who these people are or how they got my bank account # or routing #. the transaction didn't go through because I has no funds in their but I got a NSF from my bank. this is the phone number that I found for the company 1 866 607 1070.
N  4th of Apr, 2012 by
Your stories are similar to ours. My dear husband got caught up in their advertisement. He profusely said several times on the phone that he did not want to sign up for the program and would pay for the shipping for the package. Like you, he was busy and didn't open it until it was too late. They were extremely rude, mean and unwilling to budge on allowing us to return and cancel the program. Mind you they already made $80 off of us for NOTHING. We changed our card number. I don't care if they send us to collections, I am disputing the charges.