Debonairs Pizza / halaal meat

1 South Africa Review updated:

I would like to know why the above chains seem to think that we live in a predominantly muslim country. I do not eat halaal meat. It is not slaughter humanely and it is blessed by someone of another religion. I live in the southern suburbs and I cant get fast food anywhere as all of the above and more are halaal even though the majority of clients are not muslims. The only way to stop this is for everyone not muslim to forego fast food for a couple of weeks and see how fast they change there minds.

And that means that they supply non halaal outlets with meat not slaughtered halaal because that is another trick. They think that because they serve bacon that makes it ok and it does not change why i dont eat it. This sucks and more people should actually stand up about this.

Comments

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2009

Dear sir/Madam

sir we want to do some complaint against some illegal particles in delhi at b-block gali no.7, shri ram colony delhi-110094. now a days we are very suffering from chicken and fish saler they have no any good shop to cover glass door accordingly mcd rules it have produce chicken dust pollution in the colony. any body say them it is a wrong way to sale chicken but they salers reply to people we are giving some money (in the foam of monthly charges) to a police station at khajoori khass so any body not take any action against from us (just like a gundagurdi)
    sir please resolve this problem immediately take action against these chicken salers

• Ri
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Firstly how is Shooting or stunning an animal before it is slaughtered humane where laying an animal down calming it down and killing it in no more than 3 strokes of a blade. i dont think you understand the concept of Halaal meat very well. Firstly the meat is not "blessed" its simply that when the animal is slaughtered (the action of cutting in no more than 3 strokes) a prayer is read. by us reading the prayer we are simply saying that we sacrificing the animal for the pleasure of Allah. The meat still tastes the same. Secondly you may boycot ur fast food retailers but that wont particularly change them to a non halaal retailer as 9 out of 10 the halaal retailers are muslim owned and it is forbidden to sell non halaal. Secondly before you eat ur next pack of chips or chocolate or pack of gums or even have milk in ur coffee observe the halaal stamp on the back. If you would like to find out more about halaal and haraam (non halaal) drop me a mail i would be more than willing to help.

• Mo
      13th of Aug, 2010

I want to complain about the Na'cho pizza,
    I just bought one and I should say I was
    really disapponted,
    1. No topping
    2. The cream cheese and avo - it was like
    they used a teaspoon each on the Whole pizza
    3. The base was so thin it felt like chips.
    As an unsatisfied customer I don't think
    I will ever buy Debonairs pizza again.

• Mp
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - I ordered a chicken and mushroom triple decker.
    Durban
    South Africa

3 hours later I received my order, very dry and looking like a double decker. My order number: 136 at Debonairs Umlazi Mega City. An unhappy customer never returns..The service was bad and unacceptable #TrySomethingRegretful!!!

• Go
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Burned wings
    Midrand, Johannesburg
    South Africa

I ordered wings online today at Midway mews, the wings are burned and tastes funny like they are rotten, couldnt eat them.

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Pizza
    Pretoria

Good day;

This is a complaint regarding waiting period for food. Been waiting for more than an hour and no explanation was given for the delay. This is in Wonderpark debonair. Inv #: 23383.

Communication regarding the delay and appeasing the clients is dismal. The staff seems unable to pre-empt the demand & how to handle.

Overall serv very poor

• Nh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Bullshit service
    debonairspizza.co.za

The app said that they deliver, only to be called by a very rude employee(Nolthando)that they dont deliver to my area.. I paid online and said I want a refund only to be told i must go all the way to Phoenix 😡😡😡 why must I be inconvenienced for your incompetence...atrocious service

• Sy
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Debonairs pizza
    Cape town ,Tableview
    South Africa

Sunningdale branch told us they cant pick our order therefore we must place onother order coz mybe we have ordered wit the call centre but 15 min the delivery guy came with the broken pizza and cold pizza