Debenhams / health and safety
I have visited a store and i steped on a security tag pin on my "Scketchers" boot and after compaining the manager offerd to resole my boot, not even filling any accident form or asking at any point if I have hirted my self.
Afetr complaining again to customer service online I was sent a £25 ponds voucher but at anypont no one cared for my helth, filled a record log for the incident or cared about what happend. If this would have happedn to a little girl most likely is that thay would have got seriously hurt and no one seamed to care!!!
More Debenhams Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested& 
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing 
- Debenhams - security 
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - lost order 
- Debenhams - service
- Debenhams - Cashiers
- Debenhams - items not delivered and no refund made