Dealdash.com / Waste of money

1 Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

I tried to use Dealdash several times and never won anything. I have no idea how this thing works and what I need to do to won. I wasted my money, tried to make bids and nothing. Even when I really looked like that I was a winner last moment there was always someone who made the last bid! I do not recommend Dealdash because it's impossible to win something. You will just lose your money and that's all.

In
Nov 15, 2016

Comments

• To
      28th of Feb, 2017

Cheaters use devices to know when you have run out of bids...be it in house or others bidding. Most high ticket items are falsely advertised and you may never receive them at all. You may spend $400 in bids just to pay $80 for a 50 inch flat screen TV just to use as an example. As, the other bidders bidding along with you so that the TV is paid for several times over just to receive a lower quality if you receive the TV at all!!! It is being shipped from overseas anyway so it also may take a month or longer to receive. You WILL receive $30 in food gift cards quickly. Forget about winning great deals after you get them. You will not understand why someone will pay $140 for a $30 gift card. The old time bidders know how to beat the system using bid packs. So they are not really paying that much for it. But everyone else bidding has paid for it 100's of times over in bids. So the owner(s) of this company are genius and I highly doubt they are American as the quality of products and product selection stinks. Like over processed "from China" cheap goods.