Days Innroom in bakersfield ca

J Nov 19, 2017

I arrived at the hotel Sat morning Nov 19th at 2am. I then was told that there are only King bed smoking available. I had reserved a King Non Smoking with the front desk lady earlier that after noon. I have a 2 yr old that I don't want to subject to a smoking room so then my room was downgraded to a queen because that's the only Non Smoking room left. I get my child out of the car and as I'm walking in the hallway to my room we are overtaken by the smell of weed. I go right to the front desk and she says I'll take care of it. I was sick all night from the smell. It was 230am and I wasn't going to drive to look for another hotel. I get up this morning and start getting ready and again I smell the weed coming in my room. I go to tell the front desk that I smell it yet again and I need a full refund. She then tells me no manager is here to do so until 9am tomorrow. I tell her I'm leaving in the morning and she said she'll move me rooms but I'll have to speak to a manager tomorrow. My question is why is this ok for a person to fill up the hallway smell with weed. I then look at the reviews and apparently this person lives here or is a regular because there is more than 1 complaint of weed smell. This is uncalled for. Please take my complaints into consideration.

Jennifer Hart