Days Inn / disgusting stay at days inn
While staying at days inn on aeroplaza dr in Colorado springs, co. Room 104 on 5-19-18 my self husband and young child experienced, rude sleeping staff at the front desk. We entered our room to find the floors soaking with wet mold near the refrigerator, dirty used needles and syringes under the beds, and next to the pool, crushed up blue pill residue in the bathroom, a turnicate laying on the floor, food trash all over the room, the linens were dirty, stained and burned. We expressed concern to celicia (not sure of spelling) the night of and she said to bring it up with morning staff, after I had to wake her for attention at the front desk. I had to help myself to bleach the room just to be able to let my son walk around. In the morning we brought the concern to the lady that checked us out around 10:40 am and she provided is with corporate numbers and sent us home with 1 of the room keys. I started to share with another (celicia) which I am assuming was the sleeping desk lady that only offered us a 15% back and stated her staff had no complaints. I have pictures and objects to prove these since your staff can't seem to tell the truth and keep customers safe.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization