Days Inn / check in for reservations
My name is Marquis Johnson. And another customer trying to get in a room reserved is Princess Collins. We've both been sitting in the lobby for almost two hours if not more. There has been no desk person at the desk since we've been here. I'm extremely disappointed in service and the experience. I'm still here waiting. I've did a review on Google. I've attempted to call the customer service line but it's not reachable due to business hours. I've complained through email on the wydham website. And I've taken pictures and attempted a video showing that there has not been anyone here to assist us and keys are left on desk which probably opens a drawer compartment beside the desk.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Room in Kamloops B.C
- Days Inn - Horrible conditions - site should be closed down for inspections.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City/Moore - customer service 
- Days Inn, Indiana PA - filthy hotel! no running water!
- Days Inn - hotel