David's Bridaldresses

this was the worst company i have ever been to in my life. I was dreaming about an amazing wedding dress and the last thing i wanted was something cheap. i was willing to be talked into spending thousands of dollars on mt dream dress. When i entered the hell hole some girl in a cheap polyester outfit yelled at me because i had not made an appointment. (oh im sorry i am trying to shell out a ton of money but i apoligize) my mom and i decided to walk around while we were waiting for our names to be called and all the dresses that we saw were size ten to like sixteen. im sorry but there are also less fat people who need to get married also..See Top 10 Worst Companies in Salt Lake City, UTand all the dresses to try on were covered in nasty makeup.. who would want to try on a dress that millions of girls had worn before (or atleast that is what it looked like) the carpet was nasty the sales associateds were ### and the worst is that they called me 10.000 times after to see if i wanted to come back to find a gown.. no thanks! I ended up gping to the cutest boutique where the people were sooo friendly ans where i felt like they just wanted me to be happy not just make a sale.. my dress is all i have ever dreamed of.. its beautiful and classy and had i gone to davids bridal i feel my experience would have been very different...

Ea

Comments

• Ea
      Jul 11, 2009

agreed!!!

Jul 21, 2009

if you didn't want a cheap wedding dress, why did you go to David's Bridal? They're inexpensive. If you were willing to shell out "thousands of dollars" why go to a store where the average price is around $500?

Jun 01, 2010

I never wanted to shop there after the service I received when I got married but my friend had people scattered all over and it was most conveinent. I had to order my dress since they did not have my size from a different store and that was not a problem. I guess I should really checked it out but I did not. I put in garment bag after I received it and a month later I got alterations done. After I received it back I noticed a big stain on the back and you could tell someone had tried it on before me and possibly wore the dress or sat in something at store. Its ruined and the wedding is a week away. Now I am stuck with a dress I cannot use again. They will not help only suggested I take it to store close to me to have them put some cleaner on it or try damp cloth! They are bimbos plain and simple. Just out to make a buck.